"The only stumbling block is fear of failure.
In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude." - Julia Child

Sunday, January 2, 2011

MERRY XMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011



New year, new hope, new beginning. May peace and happiness be with you all.

This is a late entry, but nonetheless I am excited to show you what I had baked for friends and relatives. I have made three types of cookies for Christmas and packed it in small cute goodie bags.
Picture above from left: Polvorones, Chocoloate Chip Cookie and Sugar Cookie.
The Polvorones were very popular amongst the adults. As for the kids, they kept reaching out for more chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies. Afterwards, friends and relatives were asking for recipes!
I had posted the Polvorones recipes dated 31 Oct 2010 which you can refer to that anytime. I will be posting the other two cookie recipes soon. Watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment